Training Today, For a brighter tomorrow.
BECOME OUR NEXT SUCCESS STORY
The first step to finding and starting a new job is to apply. MTSS offers a multitude of positions on 1st and 2nd shifts, and our wire cut department runs on 3 different shifts making our facility operational 24 hours per day.
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays (6 per year)
• Opportunities for Advancement
1st Shift: 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. M-F
2nd Shift: 3:25 a.m. – 11:55 p.m. M-F
3rd Shift Wire Cut: 11:00 p.m. – 7:30 a.m. M – F
How We Work
Martin Interconnect Services is a diverse work place. There are many different cultures represented and languages spoken include Vietnamese, Spanish, Arabic, Swahili, and French. MTSS is also a champion of people with disabilities.
We currently work with all of the following social service agencies:
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Francis Ministries
- International Rescue Committee
- Work Release
You can apply using any of the following methods:
- Upload application online using the form(s) below
- Fax: 316-263-8397
- To apply in person: 3001 E. Harry, Wichita, KS 67211